A tough economy encourages businesses to run ‘lean and mean.’ One way to ensure that your employees are maximizing their efficiency is to give them well-maintained, highly functional tools. This includes your IT system.
Slow computers, email that’s not dependable, viruses, and recurring outages all affect office morale and productivity. They are also warning signs of improper setup and maintenance that are felt, even if invisibly, in the business bottom line. And they can be precursors to much more serious issues, including security breaches and data loss.
You’ve invested a lot of time, energy and resources to build your business. Now it’s time to invest in Network Management Solutions and a program of ongoing proactive maintenance to grow to the next step.
Want proof of the value of what NMS offers, and the potential return on your small monthly investment? Consider a few questions specific to your situation, such as:
- What is my hourly cost of an outage across one or more workers, and how often does it happen?
- What is the cost of computer slow-downs, if my workers are operating at even 95 percent efficiency annualized?
- What new revenues could we realize given a conservative estimate of 5 percent increase in productivity if IT were optimized?
- What is the value of a customer or even an order that is lost due to IT issues?
- What losses do I face if my operation cannot intake orders, manufacture, or ship our product because of an IT system failure?
- How much do we stand to lose in the event of a major outage lasting days or weeks due to a catastrophic event, such as super-storm Sandy?
- What could the costs be if critical data is lost, or we experience a security breach? How could that impact my business in less tangible ways, such as reputation or potential legal actions?
Ongoing expert IT support is one of the best investments you can make for your business.
Contact NMS today to review the specifics of your IT challenges and the solutions we can provide.